From Unofficial Zero Manual
These are various known recalls by Zero.
- Main system board voluntary recall
- Misaligned brake pads/Caliper bracket (160 bikes)
- Faulty Brake light switch (450 bikes)
- BMS Weatherproofing issue (254 bikes)
- Misaligned Motor Encoder sensor (315 bikes)
- Motor Controller glitch (667 bikes)
- Faulty Caliper mounting bolts (268 bikes)
- Controller cutout
- Battery weatherproofing issue (128 bikes)
- Battery longevity replacing certain 2013 batteries because lifespan would not live up to warrantee based on manufacturing defects.
- Motor Stator failure (94 bikes)
- DC-DC converter recall SV-ZMC-016-356 (number not yet publicly listed).
- Incorrect ABS profiles applied, affects 61 units of DS,S,FXS models.