From Unofficial Zero Manual
These are various known recalls by Zero.
Full listing indexed by Edward's Motorcycle Law Firm (not updated after 2014) US NHTSA Recall website
- Main system board voluntary recall
- NHTSA #11V282000 Misaligned brake pads/Caliper bracket (160 bikes)
- NHTSA #12V307000 Faulty Brake light switch (450 bikes)
- NHTSA #12V310000 BMS Weatherproofing issue (254 bikes)
- NHTSA #12V455000 Misaligned Motor Encoder sensor (315 bikes)
- NHTSA #13V635000 Motor Controller glitch (667 bikes)
- NHTSA #13V329000 Faulty Caliper mounting bolts (268 bikes)
- NHTSA #13V635000 Controller firmware update to prevent cutouts 13V635000 (667 bikes)
- NHTSA #13V257000 Battery weatherproofing issue (128 bikes)
- Battery longevity replacing certain 2013 batteries because lifespan would not live up to warrantee based on manufacturing defects.
- NHTSA #14V119000 Motor Stator failure could cause rear wheel lockup (94 bikes)
- NHTSA #16V610000 DC-DC converter recall SV-ZMC-016-356 (96 bikes of SR,S,DS,FX).
- NHTSA #17V145000 Incorrect ABS profiles applied (61 bikes of DS,S,FXS).
- NHTSA #17V436000 Turn signal flasher issue SV-ZMC-017-369 No warning of turn signal lamp failure (10 bikes of S, DSP, SR)