| Warning: ||The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed. Have your dealer double check the part before ordering.|
AF1 Racing hosts Zero-specific parts lookups by model and year that identify parts and list official part numbers. 2014+ years have Zero parts diagrams per model.
- This is useful for when you know what the part you want looks like, but not the part number or some core fitment measurements.
- You will still need to order the part from the dealer.
- Most PDFs start with pages that look blank. Just scroll down.
- Missing Information
- Electrical components and connectors.
- Pre-2014 model diagrams.
- Alternative Interface
- Brian Rice maintains a Google Data Studio application to filter through the parts entries more quickly than the original website.