From Unofficial Zero Manual
Revision as of 00:14, 4 December 2018 by BrianTRice (link to 2018 and 2019 listings and diagrams)
|Warning:||The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed. Have your dealer double check the part before ordering.|
- This is useful for when you know what the part you want looks like, but not the part number or some core fitment measurements.
- You will still need to order the part from the dealer.
- Most PDFs start with pages that look blank. Just scroll down.
- Missing Information
- Electrical components and connectors.
- Pre-2014 model diagrams.
- Alternative Interface
- Brian Rice maintains a Google Data Studio application to filter through the parts entries more quickly than the original website.