Difference between revisions of "Gen2/Calex Charger/Faulty Operation"
From Unofficial Zero Manual
(extract from Common Problems)
Revision as of 06:27, 13 January 2020
- Charging stops below 100%
- A defect in the onboard charger (due to spikes on the canbus?) cause charging process to stop prior to reaching 100%.
- Even when left plugged in the SOC will no longer reach 100% and will keep decreasing over time (next charges).
- Collateral Damage Risk
- If a bikes has damaged the charger it is likely to damage the replacement charger over time as well.
- The onboard charger is not repairable beyond checking the inlet
- A replacement guide for the onboard charger can be found here Calex Charger Replacement.