Gen2/Rear Bearings Replacement
From Unofficial Zero Manual
Revision as of 20:04, 4 December 2019 by BrianTRice (BrianTRice moved page Rear Bearings Replacement to Gen2/Rear Bearings Replacement)
- Rayivers on Wheel bearing replacement ('14 FX, 6904 bearings)
- Removal was pretty straightforward with a Motion Pro blind bearing removal kit.
- Pullers like these are the only way I know of to remove wheel bearings without risk of damage to the hub or center spacer
- They pull against the small chamfer on the inner-race I.D.
- Greg Hassler reports
- "I use my brake caliper piston puller, 20mm size works great." https://www.klsupply.com/general-equipment/brake-caliper-pist-puller-set-35-6885.asp
- Togo found this tool to work well for 6904-2RS on 2014 Zero SR
- See Also