There is a tiny and hopefully growing group of applications for managing your Zero.
- This app shows battery voltage (V), charging/discharging current (A), charge rate (watts), remaining battery capacity (Ah), high/low battery temperature (C) and cell balance (mV).
- This app is very useful for working with the bike with high-speed chargers, to gain insight into battery state that can help avoid a temperature problem or help understand SoC.
- Track and compare your Zero Motorcycle data while riding.
- Find useful information about energy consumption and temperature ranges to know more about your riding style.
- Keep all your rides history in one place and compare data to understand how improve battery life and optimize the use of energy.
- Install this app on a first device and connect your Zero motorcycle (not SR/F) via Bluetooth.
- Install this app on a second device and monitor your charging statistics from everywhere (gets information from first device via internet).
- Define triggers that are executed at a specified state of charge (Examples: switch power outlet or trigger an IFTTT action)
- Zero's Official Mobile Application
Work is still in progress on this platform for the aftermarket.