Official Owners Manual
From Unofficial Zero Manual
Revision as of 21:01, 5 December 2019 by BrianTRice (talk | contribs) (summary)
Zero does supply an official owners manual for all their models.
- It covers the most minimal maintenance, but is relatively complete as an owners guide.
- The link is hard to see on their site (in the footer menu as "Owners"), but it can be downloaded from here:
- Model Media Center Pages
- These offer page and table downloads that are easier to process with software tools:
- Zero S "Smart Streetfighter: The next step in motorcycle evolution."
- Zero SR "Electric Hot Rod: The antidote to conventional superbikes."
- Zero DS "Ride Through Anything: Dual sport, go anywhere capability."
- Zero DSR "Powerful Versatility: 116 ft-lb of torque shreds dirt and pavement"
- Zero FX "Lean & Mean: Nimble and powerful. Attacks trails and twisties."
- Zero FXS "Stealthy Supermoto: Conquer urban obstacles and the local track."