Rear Brake Pad Replacement
From Unofficial Zero Manual
Revision as of 06:47, 18 June 2018 by BrianTRice (extract procedure to page)
Per Rear Pad Replacement for J Juan rear brakes (2014+)
- T25 Torx bit screwdriver
- Flathead screwdriver
- Small pliers
- 200 grit sand paper (optional)
- Remove safety spring-clip from the rear of the bolt (on the side of the wheel).
- Remove the bolt that goes through the "eye" of the brake pads (using #25 torx driver).
- Pull out the pads.
- If there's any debris like paint on the pad material, you may want to sand them flat/clean gently over some 200 grit sandpaper on a flat surface.
- Put in new pads.
- Screw-in the bolt.
- Reinstall safety clip.
- Test your ride carefully!