Topics for consideration...
- A shop with affiliated links to useful tools and equipment
- An Youtube channel effort or branding strategy for subscriber revenue.
- Contributions here and follow-through may keep the site funded.
- Further on perhaps expand "Zeromanual" to a wider concept of not just Zero Motorcycles, but other makes of technical machines that are missing a manual.
Offline / Mobile Access
Some way to export or cache the wiki offline to use while in a garage or on a trip.
MediaWiki has tools to support this but they require the VisualEditor plugin, which the site administrator has had trouble installing.
- Full server-side backups of the wiki, distributed to at least a few technically capable minders.
- Pictures and media and re-usability of written guides via hyperlinking are critically important to be preserved and you just don't get a complete view of that from spider-ing the site for client side archival.
- Refresh the website logo image.
- suggest something like a bookshelf of hard copy manuals with one space missing and a computer mouse pointer hovering over the empty space.
- Our own policy for recognizing the photographers and sources of information
- Style guidelines for how to reference things like fasteners and common procedures to be referenced elsewhere on the site.
- When is it appropriate to link off-site (say, to EMF) and when should outside information instead be absorbed into the wiki.
Not charging 2016 Zero FXS
Did a creek crossing - water below pegs, splash over boots. rode for another 50+miles - no problems. Batteries at 17%. Plugged in that night charged to 50%. Unplugged for the night. Next day would not charge. Sometimes it will start charging on it's own, but usually have to turn on switch, charges for a minute or so then flashes red. Normal error codes 15 - Charger attached but not charging 45 - Kickstand switch disable 47 - MBB charger connected disable
But also misc codes occasionally, but not lately 6 - BMS Throttle enable wire error 44 - Kill switch disable 55 - Internal fault error
The kickstand switch showed error even with the kickstand in the up position, until I sprayed with WD-40 and worked it a few times, then seemed to work usually. Have ordered a new one. Pulled the batteries individually, used the bypass plug, no change. Cleaned all the connectors with contact cleaner, no change. tested all fuses OK - no change
How do you test the charger ( Green Watt Power 116V, 720W) ? Any guesses? Thank you for you time and efforts - Take care and stay healthy
Cater an Event during Covid
Catering makes a considerable part of any event because you cannot just invite guests to an event and let them go back home hungry. Before the Covid-19 pandemic, catering was easy. There were no restrictions on how many guests you could invite and what the catering process would look great. However, the times have changed, and event hosts must adopt new ways to serve guests to create a safe environment. This article will discuss the best ways to cater for an event during Covid.
Take Small Events into Account: You should think small if you are planning to host an event during this pandemic. You might consider inviting a smaller group of people than you usually invite. It will help you plan the event and make it safe for everyone.
1. Micro Events
Keep it small. As more caterers organize micro-events, guest lists are shrinking. Micro events are smaller gatherings that have a small number of attendees. It makes it easier for you to promote—social distancing guidelines. In addition, you can arrange your seating arrangements with more space, so you have plenty of room between guests. 2. Single-Use Products: Disposable items are crucial in keeping guests and staff from getting into contact during times like the pandemic. Plastic cutlery, plastic tableware, and plastic barware are all examples of single-use items. It item can be thrown away after the event. These single-use items are great because they minimize exposure and don't require washing dishes. Mini Samples and Plastic Shot Glasses These are great for desserts and appetizers. It has Mini plastic upside dishes and small salads that can store in the same container.
• Food Picks and Skewers: Guests may grab skewered morsels from the food pick. It eliminates contact with other utensils.
• Tasting Forks & Spoons: Place a small tasting fork on top if you have small serving bowls. It will ensure that your guests don't touch any other utensils.
• Plastic Mason Jars with Lids: These lids are for protection. Mini mason jars keep food sealed from germs.
4. Individual Portions:
Many caterers offer the option of serving boxed lunches or individually packaged meals instead of traditional methods. Mini charcuterie boards- A communal space is not the best option. Charcuterie display you can also make mini charcuterie boards by packaging them individually and serving them with single-serving wine glasses. Charcuterie is a cup is a trend that offers a mini charcuterie display packaged in a cup. Paper one plastic cup, Mason jar, or glass. S'mores kits - Create a dessert kit inside a takeout paper container with mini chocolate bars, marshmallows, and graham crackers.
5. Offer an Online Ordering Platform:
Order online. It isn't only for restaurants. Mobile ordering has become a standard part of modern life. Therefore, catering businesses must offer online ordering. Online catering allows you to reduce lead times and deliver your corporate clients faster. For example, you can order office lunches by phone any time you like and have them delivered to your office with minimal contact.
Online ordering software designed for caterers will meet your business's needs. Customers should be able to place an order and have the ability to input necessary information such as the number of guests and details about the venue.
6. Transparent Cleaning Procedures:
Sanitizing and cleaning food service procedures are essential. However, today's customers want to be informed about the cleaning procedures.
• Do all employees have to wear gloves and masks? • How often do you change your gloves and masks throughout the day? • Which surfaces should sanitize during the day? How often? • What are the most popular sanitizers?
7. Take It Outdoors:
Outdoor venues offer the best environment for catering events. Your catering company should locate in an area with mild weather all year. Outdoors: You can find them here. It is easy to prepare outdoor meals with portable catering equipment. If you live in colder areas of the country, consider heating your home with heated tents or patio heaters. A guest favorite, fire pits provide warmth and a cozy place to gather at outdoor events.
Wear sustainable clothing
The fashion industry is one of the main polluting industries in the world. To lessen the impact this industry has on the planet, you could buy more of your clothes from charity shops and sustainable clothing outlets.https://foofy.co.uk/
How To Download And Install Cash App Plus Plus For Better Usability?
Are you one of those users who are facing problems while trying to download and install Cash App Plus Plus? In such a critical situation, you will have to make a call at the official helpline number which will allow you to have a word with the Cash app specialists who will help you out in every possible manner.