From Unofficial Zero Manual
Revision as of 01:02, 4 December 2019 by BrianTRice
Zero uses a triangle-shaped turn signal housing on a flexible stalk.
The turn signals are oriented so the front and rear are interchangeable if you swap sides going from front to rear and vice versa.
- Always check for functioning turn signals (running light, headlamp, turn signals, brakes).
- Threaded insert into the headlamp and tail bracketing (not identified, could be M8) with a notch to hold their position.
- Barrel-style single wire Molex connectors (2 per signal):
- Turn Signal Bulbs
- 2013+ (Gen2, Gen3?)
- Type PY10W, similar to 1156, but the side pins are offset by 150 degrees rather than 180.
- Also called BAU15S or R10W.
- The glass is amber (as the lenses are clear) and smaller, since the regular 1156 glass is too big.
- AF1 Racing references #AP8127489 as "amber turn signal bulb, staggered pins"
- 2009-2012 (Gen1)
- Clear 1156 incandescent bulbs, very standard.