SDS Platform/Frame Tube
From Unofficial Zero Manual
The frame has a tube running through the center of the bike where the tail horns meet the vertical stanchions and the main forward frame beams.
- The tube functions as the anchor and hinge support for the rear shock.
- For 2012-2014 models, this inner tube functions effectively as storage for the Charger Power Cord.
- 2015+ models have a brace in the center of the hole which reduces the diameter in that section.
- The rough edges on this brace can abrade the power cord, so for these models, storing the cord there can wear it out over time.
|Inner diameter (2015+)||~58mm|
|Center Brace minimum diameter (2015+)||~40mm|
- Re: Through-frame security aperture size?