SDS Platform/Tail Wiring
From Unofficial Zero Manual
- Note about Braking Regen
- Braking regen is activated by the pressure switch on the front brake lever or hydraulic switch on the rear brake pedal, through the rear brake power circuit.
- If that circuit doesn't complete (due to a failed bulb or wiring disconnect), braking regen seems to not activate.
- Tail wiring runs through a sleeve by the controller on the left side.
- Ensure it is protected from chafing by the controller cover.
- Turn signal wires run through a pair of holes where the tail stalk meets the subassembly underneath the tail.