Zero Soft Saddlebags
From Unofficial Zero Manual
Zero makes soft (synthetic) saddlebags that work with any of their models.
- 16L per bag (32L total).
- 40,6 x 25,4 x 18,5 cm. (per Zero's product page)
- 1680 denier polyester
- Attached rain hood.
- Zipper pulls.
- Quick-release buckles.
- Web strapping.
- Mesh pockets.
- Plastic handles.
- Part Numbers
- (2) saddlebags with large straps.
- Rain covers are attached, and stored in a separate zippered pouch.
- (2) protector pads.
- (6) separate straps.
- Installation leaflet without pictures.
|Warning:||Soft saddlebags can interfere with the rear wheel or suspension if not secured adequately.|
- Place the saddlebags over the tail/fender.
- Loosen the velcro straps so the bags hang without tipping too far out or in.
- Place the top part of the pad against the tail.
- Secure the loop straps around the frame.
- Connect them to the D rings at the front of the saddlebags.
- Route the rear strap under or around the rear tail fender.
- Tighten the side straps, and then the rear strap.
- Ensure the saddlebags hang straight down.
- The safety reflector on the tail legally needs to be visible, so avoid obstructing that.