Difference between revisions of "SDS Platform/Belly Pan Removal"
From Unofficial Zero Manual
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
This removes the [[SDS Platform/Belly Pan|Belly Pan]] from
This removes the [[SDS Platform/Belly Pan|Belly Pan]] from bikes.
Latest revision as of 15:17, 20 May 2020
- Video Guide
- How to Remove the Zero's Onboard Charger by NewZeroLand on YouTube from the beginning to 2 minutes in shows very clearly how to remove the pan from a Zero SR.
- 3mm Allen key.
- (Optional) Place the bike upright on a front wheel stand if a vertical drop of the pan is suitable.
- Loosen each of the 8 bolts retaining the belly pan (4 per side), without removing.
- Remove each fastener in some suitable rotation so the pan isn't temporarily left dangling by one fastener.
- The pan is lightweight and can be manually suspended if convenient, or use a lift to catch the pan and lower it.
- Set the bolts aside with the pan for replacement later.