SDS Platform/12V Accessory Socket Kit Install
From Unofficial Zero Manual
This installs 12V Accessory Socket Kit for 2014+ S Platform models.
- 12V Accessory Wiring Harness for 2013+ S Platform models also applies.
- Reference Video
- Loosen collet from accessory kit and set aside
- Remove rubber blank from the right-side plastic shoulder piece around the instrument cluster.
- This is now an extra part you will not be needing while the accessory power kit is installed.
- Feed the wire assembly through the hole in dash and align the 12v socket key into the keyway of the hole in the dash.
- You may want to undo the right-hand turn signal light 2x 3mm mushroom socket head bolts, to get better access and visibility.
- Return collet over wire assembly and rotate to fasten the 12v socket into place.
- Take care not to pinch the turn signal wires.
- Route wires to left-hand side and into compartment.
- Remove rubber protective boot from Sumitomo socket and connect to 12v accessory socket wiring Sumitomo plug.
- Button up everything. You are done!