12V Fuse Block
From Unofficial Zero Manual
- Gen3 models have a fuse block but the protection has redundant upstream components in the MBB, so the fuse block just helps with isolation.
|S,X||2013+||Accessory circuit||10A||Sumimoto plug (all years) and SAE plug (2014+ years)|
|Instrument cluster (Dash)
|Turn signals (Flashers)
|2015+||ABS circuit and the ignition key||5A|
|ABS pump||25A||limited duty|
- The fuse block connects to the positive side of the DC-DC 12V Converter output on its left side.
- The downstream wires enter a mesh sleeve, through a ferrite ring to clean up RF interference, and lead forward into a larger sleeve that runs (for the S-Platform) along the left side of the forward tank area.
- Location (SDS Platform)
- Under the seat under the Y-shaped frame join piece's left rear leg.
- For 2015+ models, the 25A ABS pump fuse is mounted to the back of the block and may require removing the frame join piece to access fully.
- Location (XMX Platform)
- On the frame under the right side front body panel.
- For 2015+ models, the 25A ABS pump fuse is mounted to the frame above the block.
- Location (FST Platform)
- Under the rider's seat on the right side.