From Unofficial Zero Manual
This guides a reader through a procedure. Here, you should describe background information that the reader doesn't necessarily need but helps editors manage the content.
<includeonly> Describe what this procedure aims to do.
- Video Instruction
- Link to a YouTube/etc video showing a walkthrough.
- The following photos feature a YEAR-MODEL bike with some relevant customizations that you mention so they're not confusing.
- Describe a tool; include a specification for the tool.
- (How many parts) Describe each part.
- Describe the preparation.
- The next step.
- If this step needs explanation, indent it.
- Another step.
- If a few things need commenting and are each things to do but not in order, use a bulleted list.
- The last step often should include some basic testing.