Brake Pad Fitment
From Unofficial Zero Manual
- Nissin (2013 on rear, and 2013/2014 front)
- J Juan (2014+ on rear, 2015+ on front)
- Front pad shape FDB892
- Rear pad shape FDB539
Past forum threads of highly varying quality / ability to clarify:
- This forum discussion starts with the 14FX and brings up lots of issues.
- Another forum thread on brake pad alternatives to OEM/stock.
- One exhaustive listing from Burton which unfortunately have the wrong EBC fitment numbers.
- The EBC brake catalog covers Zero models.
- However, it has always had the wrong shape recommendation for 2013-2014 models, and for the FX entirely! Double-check any recommendation.
- Their Carbon X pads can eliminate front brake squeal. EBC Carbon X page
- offers a brake search engine which covers Zero models.
- offers a good cross reference between brands.