FST Platform/Forward Frame
From Unofficial Zero Manual
The forward frame (or main frame) consists of a steel tube trellis, with two main spars extending back from the head tube.
- The frame joins to the main power pack monolith via a few bolts on each side.
- The frame joins to each of the frame doublers on the outside of the motor at the lower ends of the main spars.
- The frame supports the tank, its contents, and forward plastics.
- The head tube supports the triple tree and forward steering and suspension.
- 29mm OD for the main spars
- 20mm OD for the smaller/truss spars.