From Unofficial Zero Manual
- The plastics' color is molded-in, and so it fades over time with sun exposure. On the other hand, they're relatively inexpensive to replace from Zero; ask your dealer.
- Some use Plexus plastic cleaner to keep them polished successfully.
- POLYTROL Colour restorer could help with color restoration.
- Retr0bright solution developed for restoring 1980's yellowed ABS personal computer chassis material may be of use, unconfirmed.
- The plastics as of this model year are painted rather than molded-in.