From Unofficial Zero Manual
These collect useful spare parts for Gen2 models.
- Spare Parts for Everyday Riding
- 12V fuses (10A, 15A typically).
- Tire patch kit, suitable for tubed (pre-2015 DS or FX bikes) or tubeless tires (all others).
- Cable ties and electrical tape for wiring.
- Spare Parts for Travel
- ~$90, only available from Zero.
- Expect to eventually use it as replacement; avoids a delay waiting on delivery.
- Tools for belt replacement: 27mm socket with breaker bar, 10mm hex key...
- Eaton JJN-100 fuse or size-matched 200V-rated fuses (30A will do in a pinch, being lower-spec)
- Fixes the accessory charging circuit which can be circumstantially blown without compromising the main boards.