Gen2/High Front Fender
From Unofficial Zero Manual
The DS, DSR, and FXS models have a dual sport / high front fender.
- The dual sport fender attaches to the underside of the front fork triple tree.
- 4 holes in a rectangular shape 58mm (2.3in) wide and 50mm (1.95in) front to back (center to center).
- The bolts are (at least through 2016) M5x15mm button head socket screw for a 3mm Allen key.
- The bolts on 2017?-present models are M5x15mm flanged socket head screws for a T25 Torx key.
- This fender also fits a S/SR model.
- A Honda or Yamaha dual sport fender should fit this pattern without modification.