From Unofficial Zero Manual
- For SDS Platform models, 4 chargers are wired 2s2p for 1.3kW total.
- If any power supply unit fails, the charger should drop to half its output capacity (whether by blowing a fuse or faulting open internally).
- For XMX Platform models, 2 chargers are wired in serise (2s1p) for 650W total.
- If either power supply unit fails, the charger will fail to produce output entirely.
- See Half of a charger fail.
- It is possible to replace only the dead charger if you have one.
- You'll need big crimping tools and shrinking sleeves.
- Zero sends the full pack of four chargers.