From Unofficial Zero Manual
The rear wheel contains 3 bearings and dust shields.
|Years||Platform||Kind||Type Code||Measurements||Lifespan (guide)|
|2015-2020||SDS||Sealed||NSK 6204DU||~50,000 miles|
- Precision bearings & replacement.
- Anyone know front wheel bearing size.
- Ceramic bearings for a 2014SR, with success reported for at least as long as the original bearings. The author is going back to steel.
- Per Terry Hershner
- The 2012-2014 wheel bearings are 6904 bearings which are bicycle sized bearings.
- They lasted me about 20,000 miles per set.
- Best is to use a 2015 wheel on the 2014 which will work but requires modification of the spacers.
- I did it on my 2012. It now has 2015 wheels.