From Unofficial Zero Manual
- Full cockpit.
- Sets the headlamp forward by 4".
- Sets the dash / instrument cluster forward by 4".
- Bracketing organizes 12V wiring behind the headlamp.
- Fairing protects the dash / instrument cluster from weathering.
- Installs setback risers to help the handlebars clear the fairing.
- Allows using flush or non-stock turn signals on the fairing chin.
- Allows using fairing-mounted mirrors on the upper edge of the fairing around the windscreen.
- Uses Zero Gravity windscreens for the Yamaha YZF R1, years 2015-2018.
- The windscreen being set forward by 4" makes it more effective than bar-mounted windscreens.
- Airflow is managed very well, only a soft updraft occurs from the underside.
- No turbulance induced on the upper edge with any tested windscreen.
- At least 10% range improvement over stock; possibly 15% depending on rider and tuning.
- Creates a larger space for tucking while riding, minimizing the effects of a rough headwind.
- Price is $1295, or $1495 with a paint scheme matching the 2018 SR model.
- Red/white/blue Hollywood Electrics racing bike with an early fairing model
- 3 red/white/blue Hollywood Electrics racing bikes with early fairing models
- Terry Hershner's faired Zero (with Husky)
- Metallic Ocean Blue Zero SR with the fairing
- Zero DSR with the fairing in glossy grey
- 3 Zeros (DSR and SR) in a combined short
- Fitting a Hollywood Electrics Fairing by Justin Andrews shows an installation!
See the Zero customizers page for some faired Zero offerings by Hollywood Electrics and others.