From Unofficial Zero Manual
The ignition lock operates the Ignition Switch.
- The ignition lock is mounted on the tripe clamp top in the center between the steering head and the dash.
- Key Blanks
- Key blanks can typically be ordered from a dealer.
- Key blanks appear to be available generically as JMA ZA9P1 FOR ZADI ZD23RCP.
- In USA, calling them "Triumph" keys may help a locksmith find the right blank.
Occasional lock lubrication is recommended, and inspection of the wires for startup enable on the underside of the lock for reliability.
- See the faulty ignition switch troubleshooting guide for issues with this.