Loss of 12V Power
From Unofficial Zero Manual
Losing the entire 12V circuit can happen because the circuit is powered by a DC-DC 12V Converter.
- Related Confirming Symptoms
- Headlamp, turn signals, and running/brake lights are all off.
- Dash/instrument cluster is on and the bike can operate.
- Potential Causes
- DC-DC converter-related:
- Broken ground/negative/return line in the 12V wiring bundle on the left side of the tank area.
- An MBB internal fault or error that results in no enable signal to the DC-DC 12V Converter.