Loss of 12V Power
From Unofficial Zero Manual
Losing the entire 12V circuit can happen because the circuit is powered by a DC-DC switching power supply.
- Related Confirming Symptoms
- Headlamp, turn signals, and running/brake lights are all off.
- Dash/instrument cluster is on and the bike can operate.
- Potential Causes
- DC-DC converter-related:
- High voltage input fuse to the DC-DC converter is blown or disconnected.
- Loose connector to the DC-DC converter.
- Enable signal failure between the MBB and DC-DC converter.
- General equipment failure of the DC-DC converter.
- Broken ground/negative/return line in the 12V wiring bundle on the left side of the tank area.