SDS Platform/Controller Mounting
From Unofficial Zero Manual
- Controller Location
- The controller is located beneath the seat at the front of the tail assembly.
- Controller Fasteners
- The baseplate is fastened from the underside of the tail of the frame, between the frame "horns".
- A plastic sheet cover is fastened across the top of the controller by a Phillips head screw (PH1).
- A heatsink is fastened to its surface for radiative cooling, with a thermal paste between to maximize heat transfer via contact/conduction.
- 4 M6 bolts secure the controller baseplate to the frame.
- For size 2 and size 4 controllers, the base plate is 12mm thick.
- For size 6 controllers, the base plate is 20mm thick.