SDS Platform/Running Light Replacement
From Unofficial Zero Manual
This replaces the W3W running light bulb on the SDS Platform Headlamp.
- Remove the headlamp
- Turn and/or wiggle the rubbery boot at the rear of the running light to extract it from the headlamp assembly.
- Optionally, unplug the running light wiring connector first, if it makes it easier to manipulate.
- Remove the bulb and insert its replacement.
- As with any bulb, take care not to leave skin oil or other residue on the bulb's surface, which could thermally stress it over time.
- Re-insert the running light by its rubbery boot into the headlamp assembly.
- Re-connect the running light wiring connector if appropriate.
- Re-install the headlamp.