Tail Light Flashers
From Unofficial Zero Manual
The stock tail/brake light assembly is an integrated unit with LEDs.
However, products are available that connects easily into the Zero lighting wiring harness.
- These can be installed under the seat behind the motor controller.
- This positions itself as a license plate lighting replacement.
- Provides a flashing setting and a riding mode for normal/sport/touring around the license plate.
- GearBrake Smart Brake Light Module™ with flashing and non-flashing options.
- Brake Light Flasher Module without the accelerometer.
- Support Documents including FAQ and PDF installation instructions.
- Provides a flashing function or allows regen to trigger the brake light by orienting it so its accelerometer picks up on the deceleration correctly.
- The product page list Zero models up to 2015 model year and will likely be updated for 2016+ when the owner gets to it.