From Unofficial Zero Manual
The FX/FXS seat is closer to an offroad "plank" seat, allowing the rider to pick their position forward or back.
- 2010-2013 X seat
- This seat offers additional height and free movement front to back.
- "The 2013 seat is also known as the off-road seat. p/n 24-01596 - SEAT ROODIN RD-M1231-K BLACK. Taller riders tend to like it as well if their butts hit the bump of the contoured seat." per comment on Facebook
- 2014-current X seat
- Has a cutout / dip.
- Tapers more at the back (pointy), and flows down the sides a bit more too. Basically it's more contoured to the bike.
- Corbin made a low seat for 2010-2012 X platform models.
- M8×25 bolts are listed as the bolts that run through the tail subframe to the bracket at the rear of the seat to hold it in place.