From Unofficial Zero Manual
(Redirected from Category:Footpeg Vibration)
The footpeg has very occasionally been noticed to transmit vibrations felt through the rider's feet.
- Potential Causes
- If the vibration only occurs periodically while riding but at idle, it seems to be normal for 2020+ models, and may be related to motor-controller alignment programming.
- It may be related to belt tension and alignment, or another part of the rear powertrain.
- Check for any other sounds which would help indicate what's causing the vibration.
- Check for and fix any belt alignment issues.
- If the vibration feels mechanical in nature, like something is displaced:
- Check for any play in the wheel relative to the swingarm, which would suggest a bearing issue.
- Check for any play in the swingarm relative to the frame, which would suggest a swingarm mount issue.
- Check for motor mount play, front sprocket play, or check MBB logs for motor-controller encoder alignment issues.