Charge Tank/6kW Revision
From Unofficial Zero Manual
- Provides 6.5kW but does not engage the Onboard Charger unless connected to 110V power.
- If the onboard charger is separately engaged (on 110V or 220V circuits), a potential total of 7.8kW is available.
- Unless the bike is a single-long-brick bike (7.2kWh) in which case it would exceed the ~7kW limit set by the 1C rate limit on the contactor.
- released October 2017.
- Initially only available as a factory installed option for 2018+ models
- Now available as a dealer-installed accessory for 2015+ models.
- The hardware seems to have been developed by Zero and as such is proprietary.