Gen2/Low Front Fender
From Unofficial Zero Manual
The S and SR models have a low front fender.
- The low front fender is a colored or painted panel like the tank plastics that hugs the (17") front tire.
- The low front fender bolts onto the lower front fork cast aluminum bracketing.
- The mounting uses 4 (2 per side) M5x15 bolts with a black finish, with a 3mm Allen/hex key (H3) drive with black plastic washers.
- The holes are 85mm apart (centerline-to-centerline), and the width across the brackets measured from the outside face is 192mm across the wheel (taken from a 2020 DSR).
- Transfer to other models
- It bolts directly onto the FXS' lower forks around its tire even though the FXS comes with a dual sport fender.
- See Low Front Fender Swap for how to adapt this to the DS and DSR models.