XMX Platform/Tail Extension
From Unofficial Zero Manual
The XMX Platform tail extension supports the license plate, turn signals, and reflectors from the underside of the tail.
- The extension runs along the inside/underside of the tail plastics.
- The extension is made of two cast aluminum pieces, upper and lower, that fasten together.
- 12V wiring runs through holes in the bracket's bolted mounting to the underside of the tail to each turn signal.
- The barrel connector pins for the turn signals are part of the wiring inside the tail behind the seat.
- 12V wiring runs through the extension to the license plate support bracket to power a low level illuminator bulb.