Rear Wheel Vibration
From Unofficial Zero Manual
Rear wheel vibration may occur after tire replacement.
- Check for any play in the wheel relative to the swingarm, which would suggest a bearing issue.
- Check for any play in the swingarm relative to the frame, which would suggest a swingarm mount issue.
- Check for and fix any belt alignment issues.
- Check for motor mount play, front sprocket play, or check MBB logs for motor-controller encoder alignment issues.
- Preventative Measures
- Check for wheel balance after a tire replacement.
- Balancer stands and compensating weights are commonly available; whoever changed the tire should have done this.