From Unofficial Zero Manual
See the separate Tool Kits article for a curated short list of tools with their purposes.
- NOTE: integrate or meld notes below with that article.
A travel kit for a motorcycle is always a good idea, but Zero doesn't include a default set. They do sell a tool kit which covers many common tasks.
- Tools for Everyday Riding
- Torx T45 for MY2015+ to remove the seat for fuse block access.
- 3mm allen key for tank plastics and headlamp upper mount screws.
- 4mm allen key for headlamp lower mount screws.
- 5mm allen key for the front brake lever and front wheel pinch bolt.
- Tire pressure gauge.
- 10mm, 13mm wrench (or monkey wrench) for belt tension adjustment and front brake calipers.